Saturday 18 November 2017

Dreams don't work unless you do.


I've had two stand out dreams all my life: Be a  mum & decorate/renovate my home.
I was 18 years old when I had my first baby and had all three by the time I was 22. My young age made realising my second dream difficult. I did decorate but on a limited budget, and for a time I found myself as a stay at home single mum,raising loving kids took priority.
November last year I turned 40 And my baby's are grown and all got there own life's to live,so I am going after dream number Two.

 Me and my hubby run are own wedding and home decor business Saw Dust Art  were I love Designing new products. This gives me a creative outlet but I still find myself dreaming about renovating, we don't have are own home (yet) so this seamed pointless. One night Marty asked me if I would go crazy if I never got my own home to renovate since I spend so much time dreaming about it. This question got me thinking about who I am what I'm here for and how to live the life I belive I was created to live.that's when I decide it's time. So what if I don't own my house,we live in a homeswest house it's a lovely old house and needs work.

 Homeswest sent us a letter letting us know are place was listed as one of the homes to be demolished. This was 10 years ago seams they ran into budget problems to. This has left our house in limbo they don't want to spend a lot fixing the place but are happy for us to do work on it so that's what I'm going to do.of cause we're not  going to sink heaps of money into this place I'm not giving up on my dream to renovate my own place.I'll be doing all I can to build my buisness and save like crazy my chalange here is to renovate using thrifty finds donated iteams and a hole heap of DIY.

 I'v heard it said that vision is seeing the invisible,that sounds like dreaming to me.Whatever you call it I can tell you its scary! There are so many uncertainty it takes courage & determination to make the invisible visible. But what has the potential to send you crazy is having vision  and no where to release it. I mean if someone is constently describing things to you saying can't you see it and you look but there is nothing there wouldn't you think there maybe crazy? There must be a reson why I have been given the sight to see things the way they could be.So from this point on I'm going to face fears,learn a whole heap & transform the space arround me to look the way it looks In my head or maybe it's my heart what ever I'm going to get working and I'll be recording my journey here.

Do you have a dream or vision that you need to embrace? What's holding you back?


                                   Enjoy
                                           Leanne 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment