Wednesday 14 December 2011

bird house


   I love this minature bird house that my youngest daughter and I made. 



    This idea came about as I was cleaning my work space
 (after making this minature nativity set)  


   The center pieces that had been cut out to make the box were solid little house shaped blocks. I thought I could make some little villages out of them or a bird house. As I was thinking about this Tammara my daughter said "I could make some sculpey birds for it"  Tamara even made a tiny egg and placed it inside the nest. Most of the things I make are for sale but this little bird house has pride of place on a wall in my house. I love it when my families talents blend together, that is something wonderful and I will always treasure this item.   

No comments:

Post a Comment