Friday 24 February 2012

Cooper Bears

My sister introduced me to this lovely Lady Kay Cooper. Kay has a shop called Cotton Creation, a craft supply shop. She is a teddy bear artist, Teacher & mentor of  her craft. I have had the privilege of  designing tags and toys to accompany her Teddy's.This has been a real joy, Kay is a delight to be around. You know, one of those people that after spending some time with them you go away feeling so special. I just love her. click  link to visit her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Thedollscoop?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=App_Seller&utm_content=shops&utm_campaign=fb_seller_shop or this link to view her blog   http://homeofthewhisperingforest.blogspot.com.au/ 

Buster and best friend dobbin the hobby horse.


custom made sign by Saw Dust Art 

Hudson is made from Mohair on his hand he holds a lovely hand carved wooden butterfly
 etsy

Custom made tags 

Emily rose
I just love her!
    
Have a wonderfull weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment