Thursday 2 February 2012

I'm in the press, thanks Helen!

I think I have mentioned before that my sister is a well accomplished bear cub artist,Well she sent me a Email the other night.I could not believe what I read.
"I have some exciting news, I have got you in the April issue of Teddy Bear and Friends. "Your in the Press" !!!!"
 Joy ride had made it into a bear magazine!  


Can you see it? let me highlight it for you!

The bears are so lovely you can view more for her work at barecubdesigns.com 
The sleigh is 10cm long I down sized it for the bears.I have since made one even smaller for her.

That's me! 
If anyone would like me to customize something for there needs please email me at sawdustart@hotmail.com 

Have a wonderful day!!  

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget Im having the Joy ride workshop - I was just sent an email from one of my students who wants her own sleigh... I just need to work out what size we are doing!
    Got to love having custom work made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, now you are famous cant wait to see some more of your work, your sleigh is so intricate and looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. real good work keep it up
    text for free at
    http://textme4free.com/

    ReplyDelete